Sunday, July 29, 2007

My daughter belongs to Jesus

My daughter was baptized at our church this Sunday. She spent the last 3 weeks in baptismal class with other children all desiring to make their walk with Jesus known publicly.

Our hearts are leaping for joy at our daughter's decision. She's only seven and she already knows that she loves the Lord and that He loves her.

We invited family and friends over for cake and ice cream to help us celebrate. Written on her cake was a testimony to her faith. "She belongs to Jesus".

No comments:

Welcome!!!

It's not a coincidence. I truly believe you were meant to be here. Thank you for spending some time with me discovering the small but important things. In this blog I share my thoughts on family, friends, trials and triumphs. You will find links and thoughts that are dear to my heart as I grow daily in being a Godly wife, mother, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, home school novice and friend.