Thursday, June 28, 2007

What are you eating?

If knowing what's in the food you give to your family is a concern here is a a food fact site that's worth looking into.

Since last October we have made major changes in our food purchases and the information on this site, Am. Cancer Society and others of the like really influenced our thoughts on what we were eating. It was last October that we experienced a diagnosis of cancer in our family.

Changing our diet was actually easy, just pricey. The real family challenge has been the exercise factor.


Just take a look at your basic wieners.

No comments:

Welcome!!!

It's not a coincidence. I truly believe you were meant to be here. Thank you for spending some time with me discovering the small but important things. In this blog I share my thoughts on family, friends, trials and triumphs. You will find links and thoughts that are dear to my heart as I grow daily in being a Godly wife, mother, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, home school novice and friend.