Monday, September 24, 2007

Why Am I Always on the Go?

This is a question that I just can't answer with one simple response.

Take for instance, today as a good example. As I sit here typing this post I'm ever reminded of the time with each typing stroke. It's 5:33pm and we need to be at soccer practice at 6:00pm.

I want to post. I have so much to post! I just don't have the time.

Okay, I'm going to do the responsible thing and gather the kids, water bottles and yes, even the dog and head out to practice. On the go again....

Maybe I'll be able to post tonight after mopping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms.

No comments:

Welcome!!!

It's not a coincidence. I truly believe you were meant to be here. Thank you for spending some time with me discovering the small but important things. In this blog I share my thoughts on family, friends, trials and triumphs. You will find links and thoughts that are dear to my heart as I grow daily in being a Godly wife, mother, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, home school novice and friend.